Cascade Summit Animal Hospital is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care.
We believe in exceeding your expectations! We go the extra mile for all our clients and patients so that your pet receives the best possible care and that you receive exceptional service. We are set apart from other clinics for the following reasons:
- For patient comfort, we have a Bair Hugger air circulating blanket that covers your pet during surgery and heated kennels for recovery after surgery. This is very important in helping to ensure your pet does not lose body heat during or after anesthesia.
- Our appointment times are longer than most clinics to ensure that your pet receives the attention that he or she deserves and that all of your questions and concerns are satisfied.
- For the fastest answers regarding your pet's condition, we have a full diagnotic laboratory in the clinic including blood machines, digital radiology, and ultrasound.
- We offer both traditional medicine as well as holistic services to give your companion the most comprehensive care.
Because of the shorter lifespan of our pets, we stress the importance of annual and semi-annual physical examinations based on age. Thorough check-ups and preventive care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best:
- Wellness Plans: We offer a variety of plan levels in order to provide your pet with all routine wellness care via a low, recurring monthly payment.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures. We bring a board certified surgeon into our practice when needed to perform procedures that require a specialist.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide that extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, digital x-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders. We also have an ultrasound available for advanced imaging of the internal organs.
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Preventive Health Care Programs: examinations, vaccinations, dental services, parasite control, nutritional counseling, and geriatric health care programs
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, digital dental x-rays, tooth extractions and oral surgery.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling, separation anxiety and aggression